Reviews of Embroidery & Patchwork Revisited
- Quilty Pleasures, the Quiltmaker Blog, http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2014/06/crazy-quilts-im-on-board/
- Quilters Newsletter Staff Pick, August/September 2015 (LINK to pdf)
- Stitch Magazine, June/July 2015 (LINK to pdf)
Quilt Books & Beyond, the Landauer Blog
- “Work in Progress”, an article by Jan discussing the A Quilt to Dream Under, the cover quilt on Embroidery & Patchwork Revisited.
- “Choosing Threads”, an article by Jan featuring thread selection for quilts in Embroidery & Patchwork Revisited. http://quiltbooksandbeyond.com/choosing-threads-needlecraft/
Baltimore Elegance, A New Approach to Classic Album Quilts, by Elly Sienkiewicz
Jan was privileged and honored to be asked by Elly to be the guest artist for the ancillary projects in Elly’s 2006 book, Baltimore Elegance. Some of the projects included travel pillows, an album block carrying case, a sewing case, and totes, babushka sewing dolls, and sewing aprons for grandmas and grand daughters. The projects were embellished using the designs and techniques found in this wonderful book.